Monday, April 26, 2010

My List

I wanted to list out the contents of my refrigerator; however, it is filled with a lot of food and I'm not patient enough to look and record every single item. So, my list will consist of the materials found in my wallet.

Debit Card
Naked Noodle Punch Card- great pasta
Driver's License - terrible pic of me, don't ask to see it
Hastings Rental Card - don't need; Netflix
Blockbuster Rental Card - " " "
Bozeman Public Defender Business Card (Whoops)
Cold Smoke Punch Card - Hookah supplies
CVS Pharmacy Care Card - I'm accident prone
Foust Law Office Business Card - Loooong Story
Two Citations from City of Bozeman
24 Dollars in Cash
Hunter Education Completion card
Health Insurance Card
Voter Confirmation Card
Condom
Conservation License and Fishing license
Montana Motorcycle Rider Safety Card
Picture of my family when it was a family
Picture of cousins
Picture of grandmother
Picture of girl that didn't wanna go to prom with me
Picture of grandparents

1 comment:

  1. Public Defender and Luke Foust?? (haha I just found it funny; I worked for Luke for a while)

    ReplyDelete