Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Final Blog

Wow, what an adventure! After tripping on the wonderful drug of Emergent Lit for the past few months, I find myself in a whole new dimension. Well not really. I'm still here. Wherever that is. But, I do feel like this class has changed me as a person. I look at everything with a new perspective. Music, Movies, Literature, Relationships, and everything in Life can be tied into this class. I'm able to find or create new meanings within various things that I encounter. I would like to thank everyone in the class for your wonderful blogging. I regret not being able to blog more than I did. After acquiring this new trait perhaps I'll keep blogging in the future. I gotta give props to my pusher man, Professor Sexson. Thank you for your great selection of material that was presented in this class. T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets has become my favorite poetry. I have become interested in Samuel Beckett as well as Salman Rushdie. Rio, you did an awesome job as the media coordinator for this class. I thought that what you did was very helpful in creating a fun and different learning experience. This type of teaching should be encouraged throughout more classes on campus. This EL 436 drug is better than anything I've tried; the high never subsides and it will last a lifetime. I'll recommend it to anyone looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment